[Denemo-devel] Mixer for midi playback?

From: jerome chabod
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Mixer for midi playback?
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:58:53 +0100

Hello,

What I miss in Denemo is a mixer feature for midi playback (ability to mute, solo or change volume for individual tracks). Is such a feature planned or maybe already implemented? If not, do you think it is worth spending some time on trying to implement something myself (I already know C and gtk)?

Another feature I miss is the zooming function. I don't think I can help there, but I have seen something is planned. I hope it will come soon.
I discovered denemo 3 or 4 years ago (maybe even more) and it was in this time not really usable for my needs. I have rediscovered it recently and I'm happy to see it's still alive and it has really good evolved since then and is becoming a great editor. Bravo and thanks you for all this work.

Regards
Jérôme