[Denemo-devel] Quick Nightly build.

From: alex stone
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Quick Nightly build.
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 15:21:31 +0200

I have a favour to ask of the denemo team

I'm quite happy to test new features, including the jackmidi components, but i'm currently away from home and posting from a colleague's windows computer. (And he isn't really interested in using audio packages outside of commercial offerings)
The consequence of this is i have no access to the bleeding edge builds. (No Git)

Could someone wrap up a cutting edge build, and post it here, or send it to my email?
Alternatively, is there a way of simply downloading a nightly build tarball of some sort, outside of Git?

Alex.

--
Parchment Studios (It started as a joke...)