Re: [Denemo-devel] play?

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] play?
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 07:28:45 -0600

You have to use a midi player not a synth. Timidity is what most people
use and it is actually both a player and a synth. If you want to have
the sounds come out of qsynth you will have to do something like

aplaymidi --port 128:0

Then you would replace the 128:0 with Qsynths,Zynaddsubfx, LinuxSampler,
etc..... port.

Jeremiah