Re: [Denemo-devel] Bug: Midi Key Velocity not affect playback

From: Clif Flynt
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Bug: Midi Key Velocity not affect playback
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:29:21 -0500

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 05:09:43PM +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-01-23 at 11:50 -0500, Clif Flynt wrote:
> > Hi,
> >   It looks like the Key Velocity is either being ignored
> > or not included in the intermediate data.
>
> ?? intermediate data??
> AFAIK the velocity is available to d-GetMidi, or whatever it is called
> in scheme...
> Richard

  Oh, I thought that timidity or some such was being invoked to
play the songs, and perhaps an export into .mid format was being
done as an intermediate.

  I'm afraid I've not had time to look at any code in Denemo.  Barely
had time to learn the easy parts and do my arrangements.

  Clif
--
... Clif Flynt ... http://www.cwflynt.com ... address@hidden ...
.. Tcl/Tk: A Developer's Guide (2nd edition) - Morgan Kauffman ..