[Denemo-devel] Lazy Script Loading

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Lazy Script Loading
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:11:38 +0000

I've been thinking that it would be better if the command sets load did
not pick up any scripts, but left that til later. The advantage would be
that we could modify the scripts in the distribution, or the user could
write a local modified version and his command set would automatically
pick up the new version.
I noticed this as a problem because as a developer I keep modifying the
scripts but my Default.cmdset never contains the new version, leading to
tedious problems...
What I will do is test if the script is loaded on execution & if not get
it from the usual places.