Re: [Denemo-devel] Transpose Selection now checked in.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Transpose Selection now checked in.
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 16:19:35 +0000

Jeremiah,
I've updated the files from your new generate_code.c and pushed them,
I've also tweaked init.scm for transpose to include the current interval
as a global, so that it can be set from the selection and picked up by
your dialog. I've also added transpose note, which while silly by itself
can then be used by iterators such as apply to selection.
I won't be doing more on this code, so you can tweak the transpose
function without clashing.
Richard