Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows Version Errors and log

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows Version Errors and log
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 18:15:10 +0100

I wanted to do some additional testings.. for example this "start denemo with a
file and it works" so I switched to WindowsXP. I don't believe that.. if there
are some depencies missing then a command line option which file to load will
not make it find the Deps., not?

Well.. It happened that Denemo just worked when I tried it. Same install as
last time. It seems I have installed some program in the meantime which
installed the missing files. I suspect RapidSVN.

But now my System is not "clean" enough and I cant test ist. Maybe a Windows
Virtual Maschine would help.

Nils