[Denemo-devel] Default command set (formerly keymap)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Default command set (formerly keymap)
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 17:37:59 +0100

I've checked in a Default commandset. It includes some mouse-shortcuts
as follows:
      * With Caps-Lock on (Num-Lock off) dragging with left mouse button
        across notes puts in slurs (if you drag across slurred notes the
        slur is removed)
      * With the same but holding down Shift you get Crescendo
      * With the same but holding down AltGr you get decrescendo
      * With both locks off, shift-dragging left button moves notes up
        in pitch
      * With both locks off and with Control pressed, pressing left
        button on an object cuts it, and releasing pastes it back,
        essentially giving a drag of objects.

None of these are intended as final polished scripts/settings, they are
just there to show the possibilities. They are eminently usable,
however.
Most of the key shortcuts are from Nils. I have removed one or two that
aren't on my keyboard, though I think I have missed some others. And I
have changed one or two that clash with LilyPond notation (e,g, we will
want ! to do the LilyPond thing by default) or where there is a long
established Denemo setting (e.g. Return for adding a note to a chord).
Please say if any of the default key shortcuts are inaccessible on your
keyboard, as I think it best we ship with things universally available.