Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme Interpreter

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme Interpreter
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 09:49:52 +0100

On Fri, 2008-10-24 at 17:32 -0400, Benjamin Summers wrote:
> > Also, did you have to do anything to get the windows build working
> for
> > you? There are several people reporting problems.
>
> No.  Your previous build just dies at startup, but 0.8 works fine.
The 0.8.0 build does not have any windows installation fixes, just extra
stuff for guile - more stuff to go wrong, in fact. So it is very curious
that it should work where the previous one did not. There seems to be
something external to the installation (ie below Program Files/Denemo)
that is affecting whether it works or not.
Let me know if it gets troublesome - I'll try and get a 0.8.1 built soon
as it will be interesting to see how the mouse control works under
windows.