Re: [Denemo-devel] Lyric-Error and Staff-Question (Example Attached)

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Lyric-Error and Staff-Question (Example Attached)
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:11:29 +0200

Short solutions:

I didn't got the strange lines out of the lyrics so I just made a new staff,
manually copied all notes to the new top staff and deleted the old one.
Lyric-line is gone now.
Maybe full write-acces to the lilypond window would have be easier for bugs
like this.

Second: Reducing (empty) staffs is very easy. I just had to insert a
\context { \RemoveEmptyStaffContext }
in the lilypond \layout section. But unfortunatly this makes a custom-block out
of the standard-block so you some Denemo functions will not work properly (add
a new staff, for example).

Problems solved.

Nils