Re: [Denemo-devel] hum on the mic input

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] hum on the mic input
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:01:28 +0200

> Another route I would like to explore is direct midi input (the small
> keyboard I have Yamaha SHS-10 has a midi out), but the only devices I
> see are  midi to usb, and have windows drivers...

I'm not sure what you really mean but I got it as Midi-In for Denemo? I think
thats the same work as midi out ergo ALSA/JACK.
I don't know If you read the LAU/LAD list but there is a discussion going on
about Notation in linux and many people are in search for a lilypond frontend.
Denemo was discussed only shortly and then the discussions shifted to
Notationprogramms which are able to send their output via midi to synths and
sampler like Linuxsampler.

Nils