Re: [Denemo-devel] Guitar fingerings

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Guitar fingerings
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 22:27:56 +0100

I've arranged so that if you do not put a menupath in a command then it
is gotten from the hierarchy (below menus) in which it is found.
This means that the same commands for fingerings can be put under

../Instruments/Guitar/Fingerings
and
../Instruments/Piano/Fingerings

or indeed anything/anywhere else, and it will appear in the menu
hierarchy in the position corresponding to its position in the directory
hierarchy.
If you want to define a specific place for it to appear then you can put
the path in <menupath><\menupath> as before.
I've modified the Guitar/Fingerings example to use this feature.
Richard