Re: [Denemo-devel] First actual Scheme scripted menu item checked in.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First actual Scheme scripted menu item checked in.
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 18:25:25 +0100

On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 21:27 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> It raises a number of issues:
>         Obviously, it could first call a dialog to get the interval
> instead of
> having the interval built in to the script
>         It is located in one of the Note menus, of which unfortunately
> there
> are three (for Insert Mode, Edit Mode and Classic Mode), only one of
> which is visible at any one time. It would be useful if it could be
> found under Actions->Transposing->... as well as in the other Note
> menus. This could be done (crudely) by simply copying it and editing
> it
> appropriately, but it would be more elegant to allow multiple menu
> paths
> in a give command entry in the file (it would still need to appear at
> multiple places in the git-repository, so that people could navigate
> it thru the load a command file selector).
I've pushed a fix that allows multiple paths to be specified in a
command, so that it installs at several places in the menu hierarchy.
To illustrate it I have made the Diatonic shift command install itself
in all of the Note menus for the different modes. One consequence is
that they all become visible until a mode is deselected - this should be
fixed.