Re: Fw: Re: [Denemo-devel] Percussion support

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [Denemo-devel] Percussion support
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 17:19:47 +0100

I've added a picture of abbreviated notes to the denemo.org website.

Nils - I was trying to put this in the Screenshots section (as it is not
news). I went to the screenshots tab, and then did "create content", but
it created News. Edit on the screenshots tab doesn't seem to be offering
to take images??
Richard