[Denemo-devel] Screenshots on denemo.org

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Screenshots on denemo.org
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:10:48 +0200

Hi,

I created a screenshot-area on denemo.org because thats whats important to
newcomers. Please fill it with screenshot that show the greatnes of Denemo.
When you upload the screenshots please note that you don't publish them on the
first site as a news-item.
If you don't have an account that can edit pages and upload images please tell
me.

If we get more and more media for example PDFs, videos or music we can rename
it in "Media" then :)

Nils