Re: [Denemo-devel] Fixed display to show part measure on right hand side

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fixed display to show part measure on right hand side.
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:54:47 +0200

They are indeed enhancements, not bugs.

I talk about things like notehead-highlighting and better display of the
current measure so that you always can a see a bit ahead of what you are
hearing. For example keeping the current measure centered or, even better
(Ardour and the Noteworthycomposer[the most denemo-like app out there] do it
like this) when the last shown measure (most likely only a partly shown
measure) begins break the view and start with this measure right from the left.
In fact these "hard break" is more easy to follow then a soft scrolling.

Nils