Re: [Denemo-devel] status report

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] status report
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 00:38:48 +0200

This sounds very nice! (not the bug, but thats not a showstopper).

So please tell me when all the files are ready and uploaded. If you don't want
to do it I will link them on denemo.org.
What about the opensuse buildsystem? Will there be other packages than Debian
avaible?

When everything is ready I will do my work and announce Denemo on several
linux/audio related websites, write some news, make some screenshots for a
screenshot section on denemo.org and I even think about making some videos
which show some editing and composing in Denemo.

I think that its also fair and necesarry to bundle the announcements with a
call for help for programmers, especially for a person who know how to give
Denemo Alsa and JACK support (a.k.a midi live playback without exporting it
first).

Comments or Disagreements?

Nils