[Denemo-devel] If you want to add a wish or feature-request just scroll

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] If you want to add a wish or feature-request just scroll down.
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 06:50:47 +0100

On Denmeo.org the first wish ends "If you want to add a wish or
feature-request just scroll down."
I must be getting nit-picky, but shouldn't the text be
"You can add a <a href=...>wish<\a> of your own."
that is, do the scrolling down for you? I noticed because there is
getting quite a bit to scroll down :-)

Although one might hope people would see if their wish was already
there. In fact, this wish list is getting to long to read, risking it
becoming another denemo-devel..., or another bug tracker.
But it does provide a ultra-quick way that people can make a comment,
which, while we are getting things off the ground, is a Good Thing.