Re: [Denemo-devel] Polymetrics

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Polymetrics
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 16:53:24 +0100

Yes, it seems to be awaiting admission, which is currently down to ATee
who is not active.
"Awaiting admission" would either be because the attachment is too large
or because you are not subscribed (I think).
I just tried, but couldn't see how to take over administration of the
list, do you (Jeremiah) know how it is done?
Meanwhile assuming you have subscribed to the list, (if not subscribe
and send again), and assuming the example is small (a few Kb I think)
shall we find another way?
Un gzip the .denemo file (rename it to xxx.denemo.gz and gunzip, or use
something that knows how to extract it) and email it in the body of an
email? Or post it on denemo.org? Any other ideas?
Richard