Re: [Denemo-devel] Accelerator/mnemonic fixes checked in.

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Accelerator/mnemonic fixes checked in.
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 13:40:40 -0500

On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 20:11 +0200, Jean-René Reinhard wrote:

> We may also want to fix internationalization. Updating the po files should be
> done so that denemo is as user-friendly as it can be for as many people
> possible.

I wanted to test this out and try to create a spanish translation but it
doesn't seem intuitive to do so. I guess if I did not have to read pages
and pages of documentation I wouldn't have lost interest.

> Finally, I suggest adding a Roadmap to the website, fixing the objectives of
> the
> following releases and keeping track of the achievement of previous releases.
> What is the final goal of denemo? providing UI over all lilypond features :)?

We have a ROADMAP already. It is in doc/ROADMAP. It is actually up on
denemo.org but it is not linked. It can be found at:

http://denemo.org/doc/ROADMAP

Jeremiah