[Denemo-devel] keymaps installation move

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] keymaps installation move
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 15:50:15 +0100

I've committed the keymaps installation change to git, but as I said, I
cannot run autogen so it is not all that likely it will work, but the
corresponding source code changes, loading the keymaps does.

 It may be that standard.accels will be put in the wrong place now - it
should stay at the top level till we get rid of it. As a fresh
installation does not delete share/denemo/* this won't be obvious to any
other than a new user who will see confusing accelerators marked on the
menus.