Re: [Denemo-devel] Right Click

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Right Click
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 17:00:17 +0100

Thanks for the speedy work.

I have a suggestion for the text in the withlist page (but I can't
easily edit it myself, right?)

this:
On this page any user is allowed to submit wishs for features, in any
detail as she/he wants. If you know screenshots, photos (i.e. notation)
or other programs with features you like to see in Denemo please feel
free to write URLs to the specific content.

I would re-write as:

On this page any user is allowed to submit their wishes for features, in
any detail as she/he wants. If you know screenshots, photos (e.g.
notation) or other programs with features you like to see in Denemo
please feel free to write URLs to the specific content.

(BTW did you mean "of other programs" rather than "or other programs"?)
Richard