Re: [Denemo-devel] Right Click

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Right Click
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 21:48:29 +0100

On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 21:54 +0200, N. Gey wrote:
> As I read the discussion about right clicking in menus.
>
> What about right clicking in the notation area? There is nothing, as I
> can see.
Yes, there's a lot of scope for mouse work in denemo - some editing
tasks would be much more natural using the mouse (dragging to draw slurs
from one note to another for example). Also dragging the odd note up
when you see it is wrong. Some people won't want to take their hands of
the keyboard but I think it is attractive for some things.

> How about a "standard" context menu. First of all "Properties" for any
> Item. So that you can change/check lilypond directives, change note
> properties,
Interesting - we could have a Properties command, couldn't we?