[Denemo-devel] changed lily_directive & new function

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] changed lily_directive & new function
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 09:46:39 -0500

I created a new function in util.c.

gchar *
string_dialog_entry (DenemoGUI *gui, gchar *wlabel, gchar *direction,
gchar *PreValue);

It is for a pop-up text dialog box. At least 3 functions had the same
code in it so I thought I would consolidate that into a new function in
util.c. I changed the function lily_directive to use this new function.
I thought I would give you a heads up since you were currently working
there.

To use this function is easy. wlabel is the window label, direction is
the directions for the user entering text, and PreValue is the value
that would appear in the text field if the value has once been entered
and stored in memory.