Re: [Denemo-devel] Homepage Confusion

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Homepage Confusion
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 14:13:55 +0000

On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 14:58 +0200, N. Gey wrote:

> will look (http://www.gnu.org/software/denemo/) is from 2000?

> I could do this. Make a new page on the savannah space,
>
> This is my offer to help,
>
> Nils

You want to create a page for savannah. I was trying to get motivated to
do that. There is like a style guide that the FSF wants us to follow:

http://www.gnu.org/server/fsf-html-style-sheet.html

The website is in a separate cvs branch. If you want to send me a zip
file that would work. If you want to continue to work on the page I will
give you cvs write access to the web page branch. I would also like to
see some youtube video tutorials. I don't think we can embed them on the
page though.

We also need someone to make release announcements to LAU and/or LAA.

I began looking through the alsa output stuff that was started by ben
last night. I will look at it some more tonight.

Thanks,