Re: [Denemo-devel] creating and modifying fonts

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] creating and modifying fonts
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:20:12 +0000

The SVG files that are in Denemo at the moment were used for icons for
the Durations toolbar, and they have become redundant since the toolbar
is now using the labels written in the Denemo.ttf font. I wasn't around
when the discussion took place - did they have some other purpose
planned for them?
Richard