Re: [Denemo-devel] checked in a fix to print.c

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] checked in a fix to print.c
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 22:10:43 -0600

On Sun, Dec 30, 2007 at 04:58:20PM +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> I've checked in a suggested fix to print.c
> This is tentative as I don't understand what the code was trying to do.
> As far as I can see, it should really delete the old pdf before doing
> anything.
> Richard

I don't see where it deletes the old pdf. Line 51:
remove (mudelafile);
This removes the denemoprint.ly file not the denmoprint.pdf.
I have did not add anything to delete the denemoprint.pdf but I have
made some changes and am sending you a diff. The print.c in cvs does not
work for me because the full pathname must be fed to the pdf reader. I
believe it has something to do with the working directory of the
execution of lilypond. Check out the diff and see if the change does not
break things for you.