Re: [Denemo-devel] Templates

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Templates
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 18:22:54 +0000

> >  But I see
> > no trace of more work on that.
> > I'm just aiming to get basic load/save local/systemwide templates
> > working.
>
> Its in cvs. I just reordered some files and edited doc/Makefile.am and

I'm not sure whether you are referring to code loading/saving templates
being in CVS, or with the problems caused by having the templates living
in the doc directory. I couldn't see much sign of the template code
beyond a rudimentary load-a-template function (which seems to have been
the origin of the mysterious si->readonly field in DenemoScore). I've
expanded this code now to do load/save of templates, both system and
local. I can check this in whenever you like.