Re: [Denemo-devel] Templates

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Templates
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:39:19 +0000

> I will take care of it. I have a bit more time now that I just finished
> up a performance. What I did was create a font directory. In the
> fonts/Makefile.am it essentially just says what to install and where.

at the moment there is a templates directory in doc, which contains one
or two directories with .denemo files as well as some images that could
be used to identify template files. Either these images are for the
documentation (in which case it makes sense they are under doc) or they
are part of some grand scheme for templates where you would browse the
images and then an appropriate .denemo file would be loaded. But I see
no trace of more work on that.
I'm just aiming to get basic load/save local/systemwide templates
working.