Re: [Demexp-dev] [Web Client] Tag Creation Error

From: Lyu Abe
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] [Web Client] Tag Creation Error
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 10:25:43 +0100

Hi David,

thanks for the reply, I found the bug in my code (I wasn't reading all the tags properly). Now it's working...

        Regards, Lyu

David MENTRE a écrit :
Lyu Abe <address@hidden> writes:

Err, nope, I mean, I do not use the GTK client right now. I was talking
about the Web Client: if I create a new question, I cannot display it,
because the tag index is "out of range" (since there is no tag for that
question).

Ok.

You can create a "virtual" tag "new questions" where you can put the
questions you have found to be new.

Moreover, each question has automatically a tag assigned to it, of the
form "question_/nnn/" where /nnn/ is the question number.

Yours,
d.