Re: [Demexp-dev] Timestamps (de)compression?

From: Lyu Abe
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Timestamps (de)compression?
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:56:49 +0100

2008/3/11, Lyu Abe <address@hidden>:
 I try to decode compressed timestamps. I tried to use the decompress
 function from the zlib module in mod python, but it does not seem to
 give satifactory results (undecipherable strings). Any hint?

Yes. Look at get_timestamps_decoded() in the source code of the Python
XML RPC proxy, especially the function __as_int_array() (lines
132-147):

http://www.linux-france.org/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/demexp/xmlrpc-proxy?f=2c37f5f19621;file=demexp-xmlrpc-proxy.py

Yes! :D

        Lyu