Re: [Demexp-dev] Access speed

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Access speed
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 10:37:40 +0100

Hello Lyu,

Lyu Abe <address@hidden> writes:

> can you tell me how fast is the code running, for example when
> displaying the question list? (because here in japan, the connection is
> very slow to access the Demexp server)

The code is not overly fast but usable.

But this is not really an issue, as for deployement the web interface
and the demexp server will be on the same physical machine.

Of course, we should take care of optimizing performances when possible
at a reasonnable cost.

Yours,
d.
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A