Re: [Demexp-dev] Question list by Category

From: Lyu Abe
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Question list by Category
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 23:51:04 +0900

Hi David,

What would be your suggestion concerning the retrieval of questions
according to a given tag or set of tags?

Sorry, I don't understand your question. Could you be a bit more
explicit? Is your question related to the GUI?

No, I am speaking about the way to retrieve the information from the database. But I'm confusing between the tag list and tag labels and questions... So I guess my question is not relevant.

But I have a question: the question tags are separated from the question structure... is that to avoid to have to retrieve all the questions? (maybe I'm not so clear)

...otherwise, what is the reason?

        Lyu