Re: [Demexp-dev] Web Client Source Available

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Web Client Source Available
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 14:45:50 +0100

Hello Lyu,

Lyu Abe <address@hidden> writes:

> Oh nice! :P  (by the way, I have an issue under Ubuntu 7.10 with
> deadkeys on french keyboard... maybe you can help me)

Not sure but we can try. Send me your issue by private email.

> I'm not sure I understand what it means. Do you refer to this
> configuration line in httpd?
> PythonHandler mod_python.publisher

Ok, that's what I'm using.

>> * The display of question list is nice. However a click on the whole
>> question zone should bring to the question specific page (I think
>> FĂ©lix as made a similar remark);
>
> Yes, I'll make a modification about that (however, I do not find it
> especially unconvenient, and I finally feel natural to press "reponses"
> to display the responses... although I agree may be a too "small" link,
> accessibility-wise).

Yes, the zone linked to the question details is too small.

>> * For a large number of responses, the drop down menus are a bit
>> cumbersome.
>
> Yes, we mentioned that too. But let's keep that for now, and see if
> users complain about it (but what is the percentage questions having
> less more than 5 answers... I haven't checked it yet).

Well, I really fear that we will have a lot of responses for some
questions. That's probably the most experimental part of demexp.

Let me know when you'll have new code available.

Yours,
d.
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A