[Demexp-dev] Une question comme

From: Félix
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Une question comme
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 23:02:28 +0200

Hi David,
A question: would it be possible to make a simple modification to the demexp server, so that it sends an email to the classifiers (Fred and myself) when a new question arrives? This would be useful because in times where few question are raised we often forget to classify, and when a new question arrives, it takes sometimes two or three days before it's classified. With the mail system we would ensure a quick classification. I guess it could be done for the moment in a simple way by hard-coding the email adresses in the code. What do you think?

  Félix