Re: [Demexp-dev] [FIX] A classification bug that crashes the client

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] [FIX] A classification bug that crashes the client
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 11:33:24 +0200

Hi,

2007/3/26, David MENTRE <address@hidden>:
I'm not sure it fixed the issue (and that I found the root cause of
the issue). I'm still unable to launch a new client. :-(

Ok, in fact the cache is not properly updated (why??) and the client
still triggers the bug. To avoid the issue, delete file
"$HOME/.demexp/cache-official.demexp.org-50000".

Now if only I could understand why the cache is not properly updated... :-(

Best wishes,
d.