Re: [Demexp-dev] [OSP2007] An OCaml Summer Project proposal

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] [OSP2007] An OCaml Summer Project proposal
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 08:52:00 +0100

Hello François,

2007/2/13, François <address@hidden>:
I will see this week, rereading ketty's proposals and the documentation,
and see how I feel able to participate.

Gabriel Kerneis has privately expressed his interest for the proposal.
So your second on the wait list. :-/

But if you still want to apply to OSP2007, I have another project
available: make a classification server using LISFS technology.

Quoting my own words:
"""
That would be definitely useful. For example, I find the LISFS
technology very promising. They have a theoretical formalism and a
prototype (GNU GPL, in OCaml) to have a tag-based search technology
where you can freely mix google-like queries and unix-directory-like
search. That would be a big plus for demexp to have a classification
server using that technology.
http://lfs.irisa.fr/index.html
http://lfs.irisa.fr/demo-area/
http://lfs.irisa.fr/prototypes.html

Here is an example on how it could be applied to demexp:
"""

Best wishes,
d.