[Demexp-dev] Re: account password change

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: account password change
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:06:19 +0100

Hello Augustin,

2006/10/30, Augustin <address@hidden>:
On Monday 30 October 2006 04:30 am, David MENTRE wrote:
> You did not understood my question: I was asking for a way to change the
> demexp server password of a user *inside his Drupal account*. :-)

Oh! I think I understand *at last* what you mean.

Nearly. ;-)

You mean that you have set up a new password for their voting account, and
sent it to them, and you are asking if they can change the password in the
Drupal settings for the voting account?
If so: yes, you already can. You can test it now.

Ok, nice.

But my exact question was:
 I have setup a new demexp password for the voting account (on the
demexp server) of a participant, I sent to him the new password but *I
also want to set the new password in the Drupal account of this
participant*. Is it possible?

Best wishes,
d.