[Demexp-dev] Re: Issue to setup the latest demexpweb.cgi

From: ketty
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: Issue to setup the latest demexpweb.cgi
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 00:23:05 +0200

On 10/17/06, ketty <address@hidden> wrote:

I can confirm that navigation does not work with Konqueror 3.5.5 (allthough the top buttons does work)

Hahaha.. i am going crazy..
I could reproduce the bug with mozilla 1.7.13 and guess what? It was related to the _name_ of a _javascript_ function. So changing the function name from "goto" to "setlocation" made everything work... O_o
(se this patch: http://equah.afraid.org/demexp/hg/main?cs=5ede7445e7b0 )

It did not fix anything for konqueror though. I guess it does not honor the onclick attribute of <option> tags...