[Demexp-dev] Re: About your demexp account creation

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: About your demexp account creation
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:54:42 +0200

Hi,

2006/10/13, Augustin <address@hidden>:
This is a special case for the "test" server, where we have a well known
'demo' account. This scenario shouldn't happen on the "official" server.

ok.

I have directly manipulated the DB, and attributed the 'demo' account to user
1, Drupal's admin user who cannot vote anyway.

Can you show me the command you used?

When I get some time, I'll add a procedure for the account administrator
(David), to cancel/erase such requests, where it is proved that the Drupal
user is not the owner of the demexp account.

Yes, that would be necessary.

Thank you,
Best wishes,
d.