[Demexp-dev] Updated installer for 0.8.0 and diff

From: GISQUET Christophe
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Updated installer for 0.8.0 and diff
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 23:34:12 +0200

This patch against repository (>= 0.8.0) updates the installer so that:
- setup has embedded information (version and copyright like in the regular demexp binary)
- setup is translated (this was an experiment for me, but it turned OK)
- fix the problem that some GTK installation don't have a libxml dll by including it - allow installation for restrained users (who normally can't install software in regular places)
- hopefully fixed the "install for me only" option
- reduce code duplication
- other changes. probably.

Nota:
the patch was made with hg export $my_latest_version
I find the resulting patch a bit surprising: both vi and emacs are unable to correctly highlight/color syntax for instance.

The setup was updated accordingly:
http://christophe.gisquet.free.fr/demexp/demexp-0.8.0.exe