I'm back. Re: [Demexp-dev] taking a short break

From: Augustin
Subject: I'm back. Re: [Demexp-dev] taking a short break
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 21:14:18 +0800

On Monday 18 September 2006 03:36 pm, Augustin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just to let you know that I must take a short break, so that I have time to
> deal with other business.

My break from demexp has been longer than I expected, but I am now back, and I
hope to make a lot of progress over the next week or two.

I'll reply soon to all the questions you posted over the last two weeks.

I just committed the code I had into the Drupal cvs repository.
The code needs a lot of cleanup, though, which I will do over the next few
days.

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.