Re: [Demexp-dev] Compilation issue with demexp 0.7

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Compilation issue with demexp 0.7
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:35:27 +0200

Hi,

Le Tue, 26 Sep 2006 22:17:09 +0200,
David MENTRE <address@hidden> a écrit :

> No worry, you're welcome.

Ok, so I'll annoy again the list with my compilation issues. Now that I
have hacked camomile, cameleon and recompiled a few other things, the
compilation of demexp 0.7 goes further. However, generation of the
static version of the server fails with an incredible amount of
messages.

There are some warning messages like « warning: Using 'dlopen' in
statically linked applications requires at runtime the shared libraries
from the glibc version used for linking » (a dozen).

And then, hundreds of error messages like « (.text+0xda): undefined
reference to `gcry_mpi_print' /usr/lib/libgnutls.a(gnutls_dh.o): In
function `gnutls_calc_dh_key' ».

Everything seems to be related to the OCaml Curl module. But do you
have an idea of what could be wrong ?

The compilation log is available at http://thomas.enix.org/pub/log

Thanks for your help,

Thomas