Re: [Demexp-dev] Plans for a 0.8 release

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Plans for a 0.8 release
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:15:59 +0200

Hi Thomas,

2006/9/25, Thomas Petazzoni <address@hidden>:
What are the new issues wrt packaging ?

OCaml 3.09 has changed its way to produce binaries (well, some parts
have changed, don't ask me what exactly) and this should have an
impact on third party libraries (camomile has been released several
times recently to fix those issues). demexp code itself /should/ not
have any issue.

While I'm at it, the web part using WDialog should not be packaged has
it will be probabbly removed in a short future.

Best wishes,
d.