[Demexp-dev] Theme questions

From: Augustin
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Theme questions
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 22:55:41 +0800

Hello,

I've almost coded everything I could do so far, so I am starting working on
the theme/design.

There are a few elements of the demexp.module that will have to be coded at
the theme level, so I am starting to have a look at how to do certain things.

What is the status of the demexp.org theme?

Is someone working on a new one, or is the current theme the one I need to
replicate within Drupal?
I can certainly implement the current one: it's simple and clean.
The theme can still be expanded at a later date.

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.