Re: [Demexp-dev] Any ideas to manipulate trees on a web page?

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Any ideas to manipulate trees on a web page?
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:04:55 +0100

2006/2/8, David MENTRE <address@hidden>:
> In fact, this second interface[1] degrades gracefully to a a set of
> unordered lists with Javascript impaired browsers (I've checked with
> dillo and lynx) so that should be ok (well, if I ever understand how to
> include this in my own code).

Well, after reading the comments, it seems that having to many
unordered lists is not very fine for blind people (one need to go down
the whole list of links).

Others have suggested to use successive radio buttons and multiple
drop-down menus[1]. Regarding multiple drop down menus, it seems to me
unusable if Javascript is disabled.

sigh.

Best wishes,
d.