Re: [Demexp-dev] Which architecture and languages for next developments?

From: felix . henry
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Which architecture and languages for next developments?
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:39:28 +0100

My own feeling is that it is definitely worth spending some time
checking frameworks,

Would you help me establish such a list of frameworks?

Sure, I'll start by having a look and post a summary. I'll try and do that
tomorrow.

For info I go on holidays (next wednesday) and I'm still working on the current
web client look and I'd like to come up with a first version (only for the
browsing
page, till I get comments) before I leave. I'm back on 23rd of jan.

  Felix