Re: [Demexp-dev] Problem with preference saving ?

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Problem with preference saving ?
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:17:27 +0200

Hi Thomas,

2005/9/25, Thomas Petazzoni <address@hidden>:
> Today, when I tried to modify the preferences in my 0.6.2 demexp client,
>  the new preferences were not taken into account when restarting the
> client.

What do you mean exactly by "the new preferences were not taken into account"?

Did you try to specify a new default server different that
tuxinette.linux-france.org:50000? Did you launch the client with the
URL of the new server in the command line?

There is currently an issue with the client: if launched without
command line demexp URL, the tuxinette:50000 is used as default
server.

Yours,
d.