Re: [Demexp-dev] TLA has been dropped by Tom Lord

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] TLA has been dropped by Tom Lord
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:35:56 +0200

Hi Thomas,

2005/9/12, Thomas Petazzoni <address@hidden>:
> Did you give a try to svk ? It is a decentralized SCM built on top of
> Subversion. One of its advantages is that it is compatible with
> Subversion: you can checkout a regular SVN repository within svk, and
> someone using svn can checkout a SVK repository (so that he doesn't have
> to understand everything about decentralized SCM).

Ok, the easy exchange between svn and svk is interesting. Have you
tried SVK? The SVK web site seems to be down. :(
  http://svk.elixus.org/

> When choosing an SCM, one should also pay attention to available
> graphical interfaces, as well as Web interfaces.

You're right. However, except maybe for Subversion (and SVK?) and GIT,
most of SCM don't have GUI.

That's said, I noticed that Mercurial has a builtin web interface
(with RSS stream ;)
 http://www.selenic.com/hg/

Yours,
d.