[Demexp-dev] Misc. stuff about win32 demexp

From: GISQUET Christophe
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Misc. stuff about win32 demexp
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 01:36:25 +0200 (CEST)

Good evening,

first, I've moved all files up one level. New base URL:
http://christophe.gisquet.free.fr/demexp/

I haven't set redirections on the main (blank) page. It would be too time consuming to set up redirections (if I would even know how to) for all files, but I welcome any file doing the job if it is just a matter of uploading.

If this helps you to convince a win32 maintainer, demexp 0.6.1 and some dependancies (except GTK toolchain) were rebuilt from scratch. This took around 2H, including fixing problems in packages. So, not a whole lot of time to spend on this.

Also, I have strange behaviours on this list, for instance mails not showing up in my mbox while present in the archive. But I guess it's mostly people not Cc:'ing me and me being too delete-happy at time.

Regards,
Christophe Gisquet